Think Terra Limited provide stand-alone shaping, planning and environmental services, as well as being able to fully integrate with our engineering design offering. This approach improves environmental, social and economic outcomes.
Our team includes specialists that understand climate change risk and resilience, to identify climate change impacts. We partner with public and private sector clients to research and understand environmental impacts for their infrastructure projects and investments. We apply real-world experience to deliver effective and sustainable outcomes.
We work with clients to provide environment and planning expertise across the full lifecycle of their projects, offering the following expertise:
- Land and water advisory: From strategic planning of water resources, to contaminated land management, our land and water advisory services provide clients with clarity of risk; blending science, engineering, planning and economic capabilities to achieve sustainable policy, plan and project outcomes.
- Environmental planning: Think Terra Limited is a leader in delivering strategic planning and environmental impact assessments, guiding clients through the approval processes for their projects and investments.
- Integrated urban planning: Our integrated urban planning solutions are grounded in a comprehensive understanding of the relationship between planning decisions and the environment, health, economic and liveability challenges facing our clients and communities.
- Geospatial: Our geospatial team provides advice, data capture and information management with insights and analytics delivered on advanced platforms and portals to create visualization and collaboration of information on complex projects.
- Environmental design and management: Our diverse team of skilled and experienced environmental engineers, designers, managers and auditors is driven to develop environmental design solutions that support urban development, large infrastructure projects, and environmental management across a wide range of applications. With a deep appreciation of environmental risk management, clients benefit from our input with improved compliance and efficiency through design, delivery and operational project phases.
- Climate change risk and resilience: Combining traditional spatial analysis and risk modelling with new and emerging applications, we assess business outcome, transition and asset base risk to develop pragmatic response plans.
- Asset transformation: Think Terra provides advice spanning regulatory complexities, decommissioning, rehabilitation, community engagement, funding models, sustainability planning and design to asset owners and operators on re-purposing land and assets.